Sunday, June 05, 2011

Vast Aire feat. Cappadonna - I Don't Care (CDM) [2010]





















_
01: I Don't Care (feat. Cappadonna) (Ox Mix)
02: Almighty Jose (feat. Karneige) (Ox Mix)
03: Battle Of The Planets (feat. Genesis of LXG) (Ox Mix)
04: I Don't Care (feat. Cappadonna) (Radio Edit)
05: Almighty Jose (feat. Karneige) (Radio Edit)
06: I Don't Care (Vastrumental)
07: Almighty Jose (Vastrumental)
08: Battle Of The Planets (Vastrumental)
09: Sour Deisel (feat. Double AB)
10: Dangerous (feat. Sub Con) (Digital Exclusive)
11: Sour Deisel (Vastrumental)
12: Dangerous (Vastrumental)
_

NEW: The new single from legendary hip hop artist Vast Aire " I Don't Care" featuring the 10th-member of the Wu Tang Clan, Cappadonna, will be released on iTunes on December 14, 2010. The track is a part of a maxi-single that Vast Aire is releasing with independent record label Man Bites Dog Records; where Vast recently announced he had inked a new two-LP deal with. "I Don't Care" is taken from Vast's forthcoming LP "OX 2010 Street Odyssey"

http://www.mediafire.com/?cmcjh127z6wcqqk


No comments :