Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Dragonfly-Tatted_(Tatt_2_Connection)_(WEB)-2009-WSS_INT

























_
01. Tatted
02. Acting Up
03. Lets Run
04. Know You
05. All Drinks On Me
06. By The Hundreds
07. Lemon Barcardi (Uh Oh)
08. Finger Wrapped
09. Imprauve
10. Mystery
11. Love Don't Come Easy
12. The Reasons
_


REUP: Through out my everyday life of being the best me that I can  possibly be, one slogan stands firm in the rich and refined  soil that makes up the foundation of my mind.  Where seeds of knowledge are planted, thoughts and ideas blossom and the negative and positive wills fight for the right to rule and reign supreme.  One only learns what one Teaches Self.  So  please embark on this prosperous journey as I revisit the  past and arrive at the present of what is known currently as Me, Myself and I.  
 Peace - Dragonfly


Member of: The Beggaz


DOWNLOAD


_

No comments :