Wednesday, November 09, 2011

LA_The_Darkman_And_DJ_Ames-Still_L.A.D._(Mixtape)-2011-WSS




















_
01. Intro
02. No Peace Treaty
03. Back To Business
04. Cash, Weight, Real Estate
05. I Get That Paper
06. I’m Eatin Feat Gucci Mane
07. Interlude
08. Embassy Invasion Feat Willie The Kid
09. Im Not The One Feat Maino & Styles P
10. I Aint Letting Shit Slide
11. I Go Off Feat Willie The Kid
12. Interlude
13. I Promise Feat Lil Wayne
14. Certified D Boy Feat Bun B
15. Child Of The Ghetto
16. Doing It Again
17. Old English
18. Outro
_

NEW: The newest member of AMG/Embassy ENT DJ Ames teams up with La The Darkman to bring you ‘Still L.A.D.’. With features from Willie The Kid, Maino, Styles P, Lil Wanye,Bun B & Gucci Mane this is something every true hip hop fan needs in there collection.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ham1vwyp58d58tk


No comments :