Friday, April 24, 2020

Raekwon-The_Appetition-EP-(WEB)-2020-WSS_INT



_
01. Solid Gold
02. Chef It Up
03. Shells Kitchen
_


NEW: Raekwon returns for the first time since his 2017 studio project The Wild and his guest appearance on Griselda‘s WWCD “Marchello Intro” earlier this year with the new The Appetition EP. Recorded entirely at Red Bull Music Studios in New York City, the Wu-Tang Clan legend also opened up about his recording process in an accompanying 13-minute documentary. Raekwon was joined by songwriters like K-So Jaynes and P.Wright while frequent collaborators Lord Quest and Twhy Xclusive joined him for the three day recording session. In The Appetition documentary, Raekwon scrolls through over 20 different beats looking for the perfect one. “I love to challenge myself with all different types of music,” Raekwon told Red Bull. “That’s why they call me The Chef, I put my seasoning on things I feel I can make taste good.” “You think of something that you can look forward to… It’s giving [listeners] the proper serving of something real dope… It’s like an appetizer. Red Bull came to my aid and wanted to be a part of my movement for 2020,” Raekwon continued. The project features three full tracks with “Solid Gold,” “Chef It Up,” and “Shells Kitchen” finding 50-year-old rapper at his nostalgic best with his signature mafioso boasts.”


DOWNLOAD


BUY

-

No comments :